Dog Run Cable Requirements:
- Cable is at least 10 meters long.
- The leash that attaches your dog to the cable should be least 2 meters long.
- There should be no obstacles present that will hinder the dog’s movement from one end of the cable to the other.
- Water and shelter should be accessible by the dog at all times.
Here is an example of a dog run cable. It can be made easily and inexpensively. Video demonstration coming soon!
Dog Run Requirements:
- The run is at least 2 meters high.
- It has an area of at least 7 square meters.
- The run is clean.
- In or connected to the run there is a shelter that protects the dog from the sun, wind, and rain.
- Drinking water is always available in such a manner that the bowl cannot be overturned.
Here is an example of a dog run.